This version is a beauty and has words to sing along to. This should be our Australian Anthem – I’m An Aussie, Yes I Am
MOTIVATION is the fuel for healthy living which becomes weak when addiction takes over and the HIGH or BUZZ reinforces and worsens it. Strengthen motivation to resist the compulsion to do it. Remember THE POWER OF THE MIND is yours to use for an OUTSTANDING WAY OF LIFE and SELF TALK is your KEY to reprogram unwanted behaviour and reach your goals.
This REPROGRAMING SHORTCUT is for those who aren’t ready to have help or those who have recovery but need a shortcut strategy when ADDICTION/COMPULSION visits you!
- Make total commitment to this REPROGRAMING SHORTCUT
- REMOVE positive and negative STRESS (this is vital)
- Be RESTED and have a NUTRITIOUS FOOD PLAN
- When DRIVEN to do what you promised yourself you wouldn’t THEN USE THIS SELF TALK formula without fail!
- SELF TALK over and over “I HATE THIS” as you’re doing it
- Repeat even if ANOTHER PART of you says “BULLSHIT!”
- Remember this WORKS if you keep repeating the SELF TALK to reprogram your attachment to the HIGH/BUZZ from “love” to HATE” (using the HATE word is vital)
- Whenever the thought comes regarding how much you love it then REPEAT “I HATE THIS!” While your working, walking, driving, having fun, when the thought comes KNOCK IT AWAY with SELF CHAT which will negate the HIGH,/BUZZ.
- it becomes EASIER and EASIER until it’s second nature to you!
- YOU CAN DO IT! because you already do it when you are tempted to make choices and you tell yourself “NO, NOT NOW, NEXT TIME!” and it gives you the strength to walk away. It’s that PROTECTIVE SELF TALK that you need to PRACTISE with unwanted behaviours. YOU CAN DO IT!
I DO IT with my addiction to BREAD, DIM SIMS, DIET COLA DRINKS and anything else that can be damaging if it becomes a compulsion and I need to stop it in its tracks like gambling, spending and so on.
WHENEVER I think how I LOVE that taste or feeling I SELF TALK “I HATE THAT IT” and repeat it OVER and OVER when in a few seconds the compulsion leaves me. Each time I now need to only repeat it twice and the compulsion leaves me.
IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THIS REPROGRAMMING SELF TALK book a private appointment with me 0421 101 163👥
Family members are not that keen to get together in a Studio because some think it’s corny. Nevertheless at least they dress up enough and the result can be appreciated for generations to come. This is my family with my daughter Tina and her husband Bill Nicolitsis (with the halo), son Nick and daughter Talia on the left. Then my son Paul Zagoridis and his wife Nella, daughters Sabrina and Gaby on the end. Pepi and I have centre stage.
In April 2015 Midnight my Bombay cat (15) died and my heart was broken which is minor in comparison to the loss felt by his cuddling mate Tabby Mae and his feral younger mate ginger cat Ruby! My Chihuahua Pepi was more relieved than sorry because these two males only tolerated each other for my sake. So the competition was now gone. I cried buckets and nearly a year afterwards I’m more settled. However, I underestimated the grieving which Mae is still undergoing. Even though Pepi cuddles up to Mae and Ruby likes tough love cuddling which Mae fears, it’s not the same as with Midnight.
This was sadly confirmed when I gave the cats some prawns which they turned their noses up at and I murmured that Midnight liked prawns! I will never mention his name again in front of her because Mae spent hours searching for Midnight under the lounge, table and bed. Finally she sat with me and I consoled her. Midnight was an affectionate, responsive cat with a purr that sounded like a lawnmower. He’s so missed 💔